Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, December 09, 2004

PQS tutorial sucks. Especially with tutor Lilian Loo around. Can't she stop wearing her specs that low? Makes her look like an old saggy hag. Stupid hairstyle she has. Never change from the very first dae i saw her when i was in Yr 1. Seems like i haf a lot of projects to be done this sem. Thank god.

He sms me this morning when i was still lying in bed. I still thought whose number was that, seems so familiar. And it struck me. It was his number. And my heart jumped. He thanked me fer the card and wishes. Telling me to take care and god bless. He sae he was realli touched and appreciate what i haf done. I did not reply him. 2 hours later, i replied while in PQS tutorial. I apologise fer the late reply and ask him not to mind that i din get him a prezzie. He replied Nono.. It's okie... Very nice of you already... Take care...

And i din reply.

I don't have the heart to reply. I don't know what to reply. Obvious he din wan to continue the conversation. Saying a "take care" @ the end of the sms. Might as well dun reply. I think i'll be better off without replying him.

But i missed him so. My heart is in pain.. In agony.. But tears have already dried up long ago. I want to cry, but tears just can't seem to flow out.

I know my friends r dying for me to recover. I want to recover. Ur think i dunwan meh? But how can i rush these kind of things? Especially when you have a 3 yrs relationship with this guy. I feel so lost.

Why is it that i feel i can tok to no one when everyone is right beside me? Or rather, i don't want to trouble my friends. I don't want you all to worry fer me. I don't want you all to listen to me. I don't want you all to think i am irritating, always digging up the old past. But once again, who will understand how i feel?

My life is in a mess. I can't see where i am heading to. I suddenly feel so empty inside.

Please dun reply to this post of mine. I don't want to trouble u all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home