Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Friday, January 28, 2005

Any idea what's the true human nature about? Hypocrisy? Sarcasticism?

Sometimes i feel so miserable, because i can't differentiate whether someone is being sarcastic or just being the person he/she whoever was. But YES, i'm sickk of all these nonsense. But i'm not going to torment myself with this anymore. Because we are different individuals and you can do whatever you want. I don't give it a DAMN. Just don't pissed me off until i screamed my head off.

Do you happen to appear as a friend on the outside but inside, u are actually NOT?

If you happen to fall in this category, see the CROSS on the IE page? Click that and FARK OFF.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home