Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Currently at Peixuan's room, typing this entry. Came here aft my tuition.

Anyway, got a tuition assignment from our dear Jessie. Had to tutor a Phillipino(i tink so) girl Primary 1 -Chinese- fer 2 times a week, 1 and a half hrs each time. And i will get $120. But her Chinese is kinda bad bah. Still unsure of how to write her own name and the chinese date. Hafta make her do as homework. Din realise i overshot the time until her mom told me.

Goin to Sab's place to make the refreshments fer our CELL later. And guess what, we are making lanterns today! Fer CNY.. And i brought lotsa angbaos. Hmmm. Guess it would be fun. Going to share cab with Ella later. That goon do. Style her hair until so long. I think ard 45 mins ler. I'm going to hack her to pieces later.

Anyway guess my 1st tuition went quite okay. But a lil situation cropped up as i was locked out in the earlier morn coz they were still sleeping. And no one opened the door fer me. And i had to call the damn agent up. This month, will be only getting $60. As half of it will go to the agent. Bleah. Blardy Shit.

Yest night had insonmia as i was too nervous. Only felt into deep sleep at ard 3am.

Goin to chiong home to memorise my E-commerce blardy hell theories later.

Going down to wait fer shiling cab now. HO SEI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home