Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy New Year everyone! May all of you have a blessed 2005, and excel in everything that you all do. Lunar Chinese New Year is here. And the year of Rooster is here! When will the year of Tiger come? *wondering wondering* It's my year!

Went to my da gugu's place to have reunion lunch and dinner. Xiaohan came along around 3pm. Meanwhile, her mum kept saying that she was a PIG, sleep until so late. Keep asking me to call her to come here. -________- I thought PIGS ain't supposed to answer phone calls? After that, went to Chinatown fer a walk. Bought a whole packet, erm, a HUGE packet of sweeeets. Xiaohan was damn clever. Steal some "gua zi" as we walked. SHIFU!



Someone gave me a winnie de pooh de bolster & ba kwa. Someone. SOMEONE. someone.



Anyway, went to my another gugu's house to eat lunch just now. And just reached home not long ago. Watched some teebee and cried a lil for it was really touching. So happy just to see my 2 doggies waiting @ the door fer us.

Xiaohan passed me the picture yest that Ho Yin took fer us during ThanksGiving. =)



Those days.....

I'm getting jittery over projects stuffs. OM case study and UTM will be due on Mon. And our groups still haven't done it. Oh gosh. Hope that we will be able to complete in time.

Btw, i wanna thank Sabrina for her dinner treat @ Fiesta. Had a talk with her too. =) *hugz*

Steamboat later. *smirk*

But still can't help feeling a pinch of loneliness & sadness.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home