Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Monday, February 07, 2005

Reflections on E-commerce Module :

After completing half of the syllabus and done at least half of the workshops involved, i feel that EC has become increasingly important in the lives of the consumers, regardless of nationalities. Be it B2B or B2C gateway, EC has served its purpose in having a click and mortar store instead of a brick and motar store. Ec has facilitated more innovative ways of doing businesses online with consumers. EC also helps click and mortar stores to save initial start-up costs and adds joy for consumers when they search for products involved.

I have gained the valuable knowledge of building a EC site, with the aid of Dreamweaver MX. Not forgetting the bond EC has created between my partner and myself. :)

P/s: Please ignore this entry for this entry is done in accordance with my EC E-Learning requirements. Submitted my URL link for my blog to tutor. 2B25, Remember to do this ?! thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home