Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Sunday, February 06, 2005

I'm glad i went fer service today. I enjoyed myself throroughly.

Pastor preached about the 2 causes of weaknesses which was namely legalism and lawlessness. So true. Can't help but to focus on what Pastor said. Though at some moments, couldn't really get the point. But glad Celine was there to clear my doubts. Thanks Celine. *muacks*

Went fer lunch later at JE with Peixuan, Celine, Pekhar, Sabrina and Wayne. Cold jokes. *shivers* I think the 'jokes' that i shared with them was really not FUNNY. But never mind, i'll bring you all a jacket next time round ya?

Next sat or sun will be our dinner fer our cell. Not sure if it's just our cell or the Youths. I'm kinda looking forward to it now. But really hope Celine and Peixuan and Ella will be able to make it. Not forgetting Guuu and YN. :) *Gee*

Went shoppin with my bro and Pekhar after that @ Bugis. Totally gave my bro a complete makeover in the dressing sense. Bought new top, new pants, new bag. And now, i'm BEGGING him to cut his hair. Kinda stylo those kinda hairstyle in which you kinda shaved all of the hairs above your ears? I'm not really sure how to describe that. Lousy me.

I think i was the one complaining throughout the trip. "AIYOH VERY HOT!" "SO MANY PEOPLE!" "LEGS VERY TIRED" "I WAN TO SIT DOWN"

But thank you, Pekhar. For not giving up on me. Hehehe. Sounds so MUSHY. I'd better stop it.

Bought clothes in anticipation for the auspicious Lunar Chinese Year. Totalled to around $70. *faint* My tuition fee for this month will go all to that. Bleah. But i'm kinda glad my dad's character took a change, a change for the better. He gave me $60 to buy new year clothes. For my bro too. I think he knew we din complain coz we din had money to buy clothes, so kinda gave us a reward. And i think he knew that i was trying to help him settle the bill. Since he gave a lame excuse like, "I settle lar, since u settle so slow one" coz the bill was left on my table for 2 days. But was planning to settle in the afternoon. Guess i gotta find other things to settle. Thank You god. For everything you gave me. And bless me with.

My emotions were like craps yesterday night. But glad my friends comfort me and encourage me through MSN. -You know who you are- *thanks* I appreciate it ALOT ALOT!

Dinner with Sabrina tml evening. *looking forward* :)

I'm feeling light. I'm feeling the love of God.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home