Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Can't help but to worry.

Hope my mum's alright. She's resting at home now after a check up at GlenEagles Hospital. She sounds so weak and tired over the phone. :( Hmmm. Her check up alone costs $500 after undergoing a nose cleanup. And there was lil lumps of thing coming out. Not really sure what that means but i'm definately hoping it's not some serious thing.

She will be going for another scan to see if there's any tumor growing inside her nose. And i think it will cost another $500.

Even more sure now, that i'll be working after i graduate from Poly to support my family. Hopefully i'll save enough money to even, pursue my university education. I do not wish to strain my parents anymore. It has been such a financial burden on them to put me through Polytechnic. The endless arguments over the fees. I know, i understand and i won't blame them.

A far fetched dream of being a nurse. Dreams are expensive to pursue. There must be willing sacrifices of time and money.

Thank You Regina, Mun, Yibin and Feng Yi for even helping me to book a taxi this morning for my mummy. All of you are BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN!

Just 1 more year, Daddy & Mummy. 1 more year. 1 more year before i graduate. Hang on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home