Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Sunday, May 22, 2005

The past is gone, A new creation in Christ.

Hmmm, i came back home from lunch with my cousin. I saw my mum drying the clothes. She looks kind of weary. And i wonder how many more years can she actually accompany and see me as i grow up? How many years more? How many?

Her right eye kind of swell up a little and it kinda have a black patch under her eye. It's not dark eye rings or whatever. But she looks as if she kana boxed by someone. It's that kind of black patch. Seeing her like this makes me worried and heartpain. Still don't know if it's just an infection or tumour. I certainly and pray hard that it won't be anything serious.

I'm so thankful for all the friends who has been supporting me from the very start. They shared all my happiness and my sorrows. These friends are indeed an important part of my life. You make me whole again. Thank you for all your understanding and encouragement. I really appreciate it a lot. =)

Just wanna tell ______ that persecution is part of Christian's life which all Christians have to face. Don't give up just because they persecute you and make you feel shame, instead continue to hold on to God's hand and let him guide you along and continue to glorify his name. He is our Father, our friend, our King. He loves you a lot. Don't turn your back on him because you know, no matter what you do, he will never turn his back on you. Let him come into your life and breathe in you once again, my dear. I'll be here for you no matter what. I'll give you the encouragement to enable you to go on. I'll be with you no matter what, just like our Father in Heaven will be for you. You are his little princess in his garden, do him proud.

Pictures of the baptism. Came a little late. But i guess better late than never, isn't it? Uploaded only a few pictures. Quite lazy to upload. It's so irritating typing the HTML coding and resizing the pictures. Thank You Shu Huai for the belated baptism present today, which comes with a really cute plastic bag. Thank You Sister for your lovely gift though i haven't opened it as it is with Pekhar.

Gonna meet up with Pekhar sometime this week. Haven't had a real chance to catch up with her ever since she came back from her trip. But anyway, her developed digital camera pictures costs a lot. $60 plus. But i just saw part of the pictures during service today. Germany is really cool.. Really beautiful sceneries.. I wanna go there too! Pekhar, let's go there when we r older ya? =)


Starting of the baptism service. Praying.


Getting ready at the pool.


Me submerged in water. Looks a little distorted. Hehehe.


Reading the prayer after emerging from the water.


Rhys getting ready to be submerged.


The past is gone. A new creation in Christ.


Candle ceremony insde St Andrew Cathedral.




Cindy Magdelene, Ivy and Tracy Tiffany. Beautiful lighting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home