Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Pictures of the steamboat dinner is here! *grins* Screams "FINALLY!" !


Stupid Regina, acting MONKEY.


Regina and Jasonz(her bf - UFO) Which stands for Ugly, Fat Old. She gave him the nick. :P


Me + Yibin, the Chess King.


Steamboat. *Yummy*


Me and the Dong fen! YAHOOOO!!!!


Regina and her choco, Chocolate Temptation @ some cafe in PS.


Banana Split.


ACT EXTRA!


Regina, Mun and Me. S.H.E.

Mun Mun & Me! =)

Updating this in the midst of work. Hmmm, Work's boring. Nothing to do! We're chatting away.. Hahahahaha! It'd my 2nd last day here.. I'm gonna miss this place and the people here..!!

I love my blog. Simple. Essence of simplicity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home