Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

"... I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." ~ Philippians 1:19(NIV)

I was down for the day until i saw this verse when i switched on my laptop.

My mum told me a lot of things. About my family, and stuffs about my ______. It made me think a lot, ponder and plan. I thought of all the past actions that _____ did. And all the cause and effect thingy. Because you did this, that's why we became like this.

All these talk made me downcast. But it also made me understand more to what my mum experienced throughout the years. Yes, i understand it has been so tough on her. And i definately would love the chance to be able to be financially stable in order to support her. I would love to give her household allowances, and ask her to go for spas & massages with me, take her for holidays and drive her around. :) It has been on my mind since when i was 12 yrs old. And i'm so glad i'm only 1 year away from actually, realising it.

Yes, i had a talk with my Sister Sabrina! I definately feel better after talking to her. Thank you for lending me your ear. Your ear has been a good listening ear. Hahaha. :) *HUGS*

Father Lord, I LOVE YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home