Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Monday, May 23, 2005

Jesus, i believe in You.



Yibin asked me where should we go after lunch tomorrow? I told him maybe we should proceed to the toilet and shit. He drew me this. I just find it so cute. I mean, i thought it's quite difficult to draw something decent using the mouse? Great work. *claps claps*

I won't be going for lecture tomorrow. It's a 2 hours lecture only and the module is "Training & Development". It sounds so thereotical right? Since my dearest sister Jean isn't going to be here since she's in Hongkong/China for her exchange programme, i guess i won't be going 4 lecture. Don't know anyone from my class anyway. Jean baby, come back soon!

My brother is having his holidays now. I'm glad he's growing well in his faith as a Christian. I see him reading the bible every now and then. And he also reads my "Every Day with Jesus - For New Christians" booklet. And while chatting via MSN just now, we touched on the topic of Christianity. I'm so glad to see him walking this journey with Jesus Christ our Lord. Yes Father, thank you for answering my prayers. Salvation is here!

Yesterday, i looked through the entries of my previous blogs. And i noticed a significant change in the way i blog, the things i talked about and my writing style. Things have certainly changed over the last 1 to 2 years. From living a life with no purpose to living a purpose driven life in Christ Jesus. It has been a big change, a change for the better.

I used to get angry over the slightest things, complain over the slightest things. I took things for granted and i did not realise the importance of how some things are to me. I used to think i'm living in the worse scenario in this world.

Even reading through it, i could feel the child like thinking there was in those blog entries. I felt shame for even feeling that way in the past as i read through all the entries. Initially i thought i would feel very sad when i read about the memories of Ben and me, but i did not. I read through all these with a peaceful mindset, with no tears stinging my eyes. It was the biggest accomplishment i have had in months.

I realised all these were stepping milestones to what i had today. Through all the things i experienced, i learnt to be patient, to be self content, to be strong, to treasure the people around me etc etc etc. And of course, i got to know God better through these series of "obstacles". I accepted Christ and i was baptised.

I thank you God for the blessings you have showered me with. I'm thankful to you every minute every second, in all things. I won't hide it, Jesus I believe in you and i have faith in you.

"And without Faith, it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home