Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Mum went Singapore General Hospital for a check up and a Pre Admissions test. She will be warded on wednesday morning at 7am, for some surgical test. It's a mini test, not surgery whereby they will numb her whole body and let her sleep and do some test on her. To see if there's any tumour growing inside. Hmmm i certainly hope not. Whole X-Ray, blood test, check up at the Ear Nose Throat Center lasted for 3 hours. And we were moving from department to department.

Dad drove us there and accompanied my mum for the whole check up. Hope this will allows him to know the pain my mum is going through, and even understand her a little better.

But anyway, i was sleeping on the van and then suddenly the van stopped. And i woke up, saying "HAH? ZHE LI SHI NA LI???" I woke up, seriously feeling blurred. And the backview of the place looks somewhat like a church. I was in a bit of shock too. Why will my father drive us to a church?

Anyway, it ended up he went there to pay respects to my 2nd aunt which i have never heard of until just now. She's a Catholic. Her name is Mary Ann See Seow Beng. Hmmmm Looks exactly like mine. 2 Christian names and the original name. Prayed for her too. I hope she's happy in heaven now.

Came back home and had a little nap. Mum had a nap too. Glad she slept cos she haven't been slping for the past few days. Hmmm, then woke up and called Chess King. Had a nice chat with him. Vacuumed and mop the whole house, which made me sweat like mad. Result of not exercising. Xiao Peng You, Bu Yao Mo Fang Jie Jie Never Exercise okie? Jie Jie Shi You Lian Guo De Oh.

I'm not giving up hope. I still have faith and trust in my God, Jesus Christ.

God has been speaking to me recently through verses, spelling the thoughts which are on my mind and telling me that he cares and loves me a lot. Everytime i switch on my laptop, there will be verses appearing on my software which is so much like what's happening around me. He knows how i feel and what's happening around me. He knows everything. He should, since he's the creator of mankind and the universe.

"Cast all your anixiety on him , because he loves you." 1 Peter 5:7

It's funny the way things are. I'm always injuring Yibin. I stepped on his toe, i knocked his head, i knocked his nose. Little accidents are always happening. I'm a BIG CLUMSY ELEPHANT!!!! So sorry honey! I will try to be more ladylike from now on okie? You are the instructor, teach me how to be more ladylike bah! I love YOU!

Yesterday was my last day @ Coca Cola. Patrick took us out for lunch at Jack's Place. Hmmm, we had a 2 hours plus lunch. Took lotsa pictures with them. Will upload soon. Saw Nicholas & another NP girl there too. Guess his company took them out for lunch too. It's such a coincidence! =) They gave us lotsa premiums from Coca Cola. We brought back a foldable chair, and many more. Will take pictures of them soon ya?

Btw i love this blog skin.

Mum's sleeping. ShHhHhhH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home