Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Monday, January 31, 2005

Just finished tidying up my messy room. And it certainly ain't a eye-sore anymore. I'm thinking of sticking post-cards onto the small piece of empty space in front of me right now. It looks empty and out of place. Hmm, gotta collect more free cards from now on. -oops- Do i sound like the typical Singaporean? Well, i am, i admit.

Was watching Fear Factor Couples Special on SCV just now. Had completely no idea the reason behind their repeated broadcasts of this COUPLE SPECIAL. It's been repeating fer months and hey i'm a customer okie!

Appalled by the strength of unity of the couples. Even though one of the gf don't dare to lie into the container and be covered by 500 spiders(mind you, HUGE spiders! Crickets were also placed inside to stimulate the activities of the spiders), the bf though was a bit mad at first, but later hugged her and fondled her and told her that it was okay and told her not to cry. So they were eliminated of the contest. One step away from getting 1 Million dollars.

But well, what's the point of getting so much money? It's very tempting. But i would rather spend some simple days with my guy. Simplicity is contentment isn't it? The richer you get, the more worries you have. It's beyond our control. It does happen this way.

Can't stop thinking about him today. From morning until now. Came to a point i wanted to CRY my heart out, but somehow or rather, no matter how i forced my tears to come out, it just won't. But well, i gather this is just a process. Time is the ultimate healer. But would i ever recover and have the courage to step into another relationship again? But well, i guess i would have to remain single for a long long time.

Shiling's nick really reflected how i felt inside and what i thought of freedom. Being single is hassle free but yet it still does have its cons too. Not reporting to someone of your activities, more time spent with families and friends, freedom to make more friends, no more quarrels. I believe what i have listed is what you have listed too. I'm still exploring to find out more.

Oh well, still haven got to the main point yet. Shiling nick was "Ji mo de lin yi ge ming zi jiao zuo...........ji mo.............". Which meant that another name for Freedom is called Loneliness.

Anyway, i studied fer most of the time. Mainly DAY-DREAMING. Because i studied while lying down on the bed. How LAZY is that, right?

I'm granting myself half an hour to surf the net as a form of reward.

Went fer dinner with Jeffrey, Jessie and PekHar. Jeffrey looks more handsome. -oops- Btw i found out a secret recipe. Yuan lai Our scholar Jeffrey drinks IndoCafe Coffee. No wonder he can score good grades. Btw in case you're wondering who is Jeffrey. He's Jessie younger brother. *smirk smirk* 17 years old i think, right Jess? He's single available and UP FER GRABS! Any interested takers? I'll be glad to play the matchmaker.

Tuition has been changed from Mon to Wed (730pm). Called the girl's mother and asked her if she want any assessment books but din manage to buy yet as i was unsure if the assessment topics was in accordance with her sch textbook. Better make sure first, if not i'll waste the money. Guess i'll have to mug real hard on wed fer my OM test. It's a 830 paper somemore. I'm going to collapse.

Anyway, i'm going to buy Anna Sui's perfume. It smells quite good. And a top @ Jennifer.

Lord, shine your light down on me and lift me up so i can see. Give me the strength to carry on. I pray that Jessie will be able to do her test with ease tomorrow and i pray that she will have the motivation to carry on studying for her other tests. Lord, i surrender myself to you, please take away all my fears and worries. I pray for a good week ahead for me and all my friends. I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home