Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, February 05, 2005

My mouse's got a problem in the brain. And it's not working anymore. Pronounced as Brain-dead on 5th Feb, 12.40pm. Parents will come identify him soon at the morgue.

Which means i've got to buy a new mouse, which means money gonna be spent again. -_-"

Went KTV with Kelvin Yap, Justine, Pekhar, Jessie and Zu'er. Was fun fun fun. Stood up on the seats and sang to our heart's content. Shake here and there a bit. Or should i say ALOT? But it was fun overall. Justine's voice was feminine. -oops- Kelvin Yap's voice was okay though, a lil off-key at times. But it was such a pleasure to have em with us, considering the fact that i jus knew em not long ago. Knew as in really know them as friends. In the past, only know who were them since we were from the same secondary school. -_-""

Went Justine's place to ton after KTV. And i was sleeping like a pig. Kelvin Yap was occupyin the whole bed and the bolster and the pillow. Since i need some sleep, i snatched the bolster out of his hands and just slept to my heart's content on the hard floor. Went home @ 7am plus. Slept for 2 hours and went for tuition. Luckily, i'm nt as tired as i expected i will be.

Just promised beauty to take her down fer a walk later. Since she sat down when i commanded her to.



Came back from tuition not long ago. I'm beginning to enjoy teaching Janelle. *smirk* Glad that she scored 95 marks for her spelling, judging from her previous attempts. I would say this was really a great one. I'm so glad my efforts paid off. Jannelle, way to go!







Oh Lord, i thank you for answering my prayers. I hope my father can persist through the Vocational Taxi Driver's course and continue through the journey. Lord, please beseech me the strength to go on in my life. I feel like stopping on track in my life a few times, but it was you who encouraged me to go on and bless me with emotional stability. Thank you for helping my father to shape his character into the person you wanted him to be. Lord, i hope he can br brought closer to you. Lord, i praise you and lift your name high. You are my God. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home