Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Woke up from nap nt long ago.
dreamt of you.
that we were back together.
dream's scenario was somewhere so familiar.
your place.

i saw your father, happy for us for we were back tgt.
dream's scenario was somewhere so distant,
but i know this scene is bound to happen.
at the airport.
u were leaving.
What the f*** is wrong with me?
I thought i am supposed to be OKAY?
Or am i putting up a strong front in front of everyone?

Can't u just gimme a f***ing email and lemme know about ur current situation?
And explain to me how u feel?
avoiding me for the past 4 months.
is what u're best at.

when u're at ur saddest point, and u wan to cry,
tears just can't seem to flow out.
for it has dried up long ago.

been dreaming of you every night these few days.
ever single night, every single nap.
been thinking of u all the time.
on every bus ride.. every moment..
you won't know all these,
for you have long forgotten me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home